$80 per person* (lodging not included in that price). Conference fees, meals, and t-shirt included in registration price.
You will have multiple lodging options/prices through Ridgecrest Conference Center. Go to the “Lodging” tab above for information on lodging options.
All registration fees and room reservations will be handled through Ridgecrest Conference Center. To register your group and reserve rooms call Ridgecrest at 828.669.8022.
Registration Deadline: March 1, 2020
There are multiple options for your group’s lodging this year at Ridgecrest. Below are the special rates for HBA Student Conference provided by Ridgecrest. A few important notes:
- Group leaders are responsible for reserving their group’s rooms through Ridgecrest Conference Center.
- Room reservations will be completed solely through Ridgecrest Conference Center (HBA Student Ministries is not responsible for reserving or paying for your rooms).
- To see full room descriptions and pictures visit Ridgecrest’s Lodging website here.
- Reservations are completed by calling Ridgecrest Conference Center at 828.669.8022 and submitting a deposit payment of your first night’s stay for each room that you are reserving. Rooms may be reserved without submitting full registration, but registration must be completed with rooming lists no later than 2 weeks prior to event.
- Deposit is refundable if cancelling 60 or more days prior to arrival, one-half refundable if cancelling 30-59 days prior to arrival. Deposit is non-refundable if cancelling less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Final registration and room payment will be made upon your check-in and arrival to the Student Conference.
- The rates out to the side are tiered as single/double/triple/quad and those rates will apply based on the final rooming list that your group gives for registration. For example: If you put one/two people in a Maple room (which has 2 queen beds) then the price is $79 per night; three people for $89 or four people for $99.
Maple: 2 Queen Beds: $79/$79/$89/$99/night
Where are we taking your student(s)?
Ridgecrest Conference Center
Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, just minutes from Asheville, North Carolina, rests the tranquil LifeWay Ridgecrest Conference Center. Natural stone buildings and thick mountain laurel create a restful charm throughout the campus. The sunrises are spectacular, with ambient colors reflecting off the mountain mist.
Contact Phone Numbers
Ridgecrest Conference Center
One Ridgecrest Drive
Black Mountain, NC 28711
From Kingsport, Johnson City, & Erwin: I-26 to Asheville, take I-240 East to I-40 East to the Ridgecrest Exit (#66). Turn left off of exit. Cross the bridge and turn right. Ridgecrest Conference Center is on the left.
To put in your group’s t-shirt order, please download the form below and follow instructions.