There are multiple options for your group lodging at Ridgecrest Conference Center. Below are the special rates for HBA Student Conference provided by Ridgecrest. A few important notes:
- Group leaders are responsible for reserving their group’s rooms through Ridgecrest Conference Center.
- Room reservations will be completed solely through Ridgecrest Conference Center (HBA Student Ministries is not responsible for reserving or paying for your rooms).
- To see full room descriptions and pictures visit Ridgecrest’s Lodging website here.
- Reservations are completed by calling Ridgecrest Conference Center at 800.588.7222 and submitting a deposit payment of your first night’s stay for each room that you are reserving. Rooms may be reserved without submitting full registration, but registration must be completed with rooming lists no later than 2 weeks prior to event.
- Deposit is refundable if cancelling 60 or more days prior to arrival, one-half refundable if cancelling 30-59 days prior to arrival. Deposit is non-refundable if cancelling less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Final Rooming Lists must be submitted to Ridgecrest Conference Center no later than March 19, 2020.
- Final registration and room payment will be made upon your check-in and arrival to the Student Conference.
- The rates out to the side are tiered as single/double/triple/quad and those rates will apply based on the final rooming list that your group gives for registration. For example: If you put one/two people in a Maple room (which has 2 queen beds) then the price is $79 per night; three people for $89 or four people for $99.
Maple: 3 bunks: $79/$79/$89/$99/$109/$119
Mountain Laurel: 2 Queen Beds: $119/$119/$129/$139/night
Rhodo: 2 Queen Beds: $109/$109/$119/$129/night
Walnut: 1 Queen Bed and 2 sets of bunk beds: $79/$79/$89/$99/night
Royal Gorge: 16 rooms with 1 queen bed and 3 sets of bunk beds and 28 rooms with 6 sets of bunk beds: Each $259/night any occupancy